You should use this page to book a study space in our Sheila Silver Library. If you want to book a study space in our Headingley Library, please change the location in the drop-down list above.
We have split the library into different areas and you can choose the area you would like to study in above. All areas have different booking times to help us to manage social distancing. If you have a specific time that you would like to use the library it is worthwhile checking different areas.
- The list below shows the study spaces that are available on the date selected. You can go to the next available study space by using the "Next Available" button.
- To book a space please click on a green box in the booking grid. This will provisionally book that space for the rest of the day.
- To confirm your booking you need to click on the Submit Times button which will then sign you in using our single-sign-on system.
- You will then be shown our Terms & Conditions before being asked to Continue by pressing the button.
- The final stage of the booking process is to click the "Submit my Booking". If you don't click this button your booking will be cancelled and you won't be able to enter the library.