Book a Study Space - Sheila Silver Library
- Both Libraries are open 24/7. Certain study spaces may be booked during the day. They may also be used without booking if they are free.
- Please follow all campus safety guidance and wear your face covering whilst studying and moving around the Library (unless exempt). Cleaning materials are available throughout the Libraries for your use.
You should use this page to book a meeting room in our Sheila Silver Library. If you want to book a room in our Headingley Library, please change the location in the drop-down list above.
- The list below shows the rooms that are available on the date selected. You can go to the next available study space by using the "Next Available" button.
- To book a space please click on an available box in the booking grid. This will provisionally book that space for the next 2 hours.
- If you only need the room for 1 hour you can change the end time of your booking in the drop down box at the bottom of the page.
- To confirm your booking you need to click on the Submit Times button which will then sign you in using our single-sign-on system.
- You will then be shown our Terms & Conditions before being asked to Continue by pressing the button.
- The final stage of the booking process is to click the "Submit my Booking". If you don't click this button your booking will be cancelled.